Enhancement sets progress update

AboveTheChemist

For the better part of two months now I have been working my way down the enhancement sets page. I started out simply updating the enhancement set bonuses, but as I looked at individual enhancement pages, I realized that they also needed work. This included updating merit costs, removing unnecessary historical references, standardizing language, and implementing templates for proc info.

Along the way I started adding in missing sets, which included mostly the winter origin and archetype origin enhancements, as well as the sets that were new to Homecoming. This brought to the forefront the issue that, because the winter o's and archetype o's weren't technically part of the invention system, they weren't showing up properly on the dynamically-generated set summary pages (like Category:Sets that improve Damage). I worked with Mimiru/Michiyo to adapt the existing templates to solve that issue.

As of this morning I have completed the creation of all missing sets/enhancements, so every set and every enhancement in the game should have a page on the wiki. I have not, however, completed my overhaul of the existing set/enhancement pages, so there are still a lot of incorrect set bonuses, old merit costs, etc. In terms of the main enhancement sets page, I am now starting on the defensive sets section. However, now that I have a much better grasp on the changes that need to be made (compared to when I started), I think the edits from here on out will go a lot more efficiently. So, if you see anyone mention anything about the enhancement set page still needing work, just let them know it will be done soon!

• Thanks 1

Just a quick update to say I have made my way down through the travel sets and am set to begin on the 'Other Sets' section tomorrow. Based on my recent pace, I anticipate being done with the entire list by Monday or Tuesday, barring any unforeseen distractions.

• Like 1

I finished the list Monday night, but I am still running a few checks to hopefully smoke out any errors/omissions that I missed. It ended up being roughly 1,400 pages that I created/checked/edited (221 set pages plus an additional 1,200 individual enhancement pages) and I am certainly not perfect so there were some things I missed. I've done a few checks already and will work on the rest of the things I can think to check over the next week or so.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later

I checked everything I could think to check and posted a fairly comprehensive summary of the work I did in the original Unofficial Homecoming Wiki thread to let the community know (in case they can't see this thread for whatever reason).

• Like 1