Mez Badge

Glacier Peak

3 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Anyone have an idea why Taunt, Placate, and Knockback don't count towards the Mez badges progress bars? Is it a PvP thing? Are they just facsimile mezzes?

Thanks

Sleeps, Stuns, holds. 

• Retired Developer
On 10/3/2020 at 1:39 PM, Glacier Peak said:

Disoriented worked, being held is inconsistent though. Are there any enemies which put you to sleep frequently? I will try that mez next I suppose.

IIRC Cortex will do a whammy of status effects on you.

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

• Retired Developer
1 minute ago, Glacier Peak said:

This is helpful! Sleep and hold will both count, just gotta get to the end of the old posi to try. Thanks!

And when you're bored, you kill him for a phat sacc of meritz!

• Like 1

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!