Cannot transfer characters

Mesadoram

Hello everyone! I cannot transfer characters anymore for some odd reason. I was able to do it once (I moved a character from Indomitable to Excelsior) but now when I try it nothing happens. It doesn't take a token, character doesn't change. Does not seem to matter how long I wait. Anyone else experience this?

I'm having the same problem. I tried to switch servers and it wouldn't let me. It subtracted the token initially but then gave it back a short while later and said something like "sever transfer failed". Tried several times and it failed each time. I even tried shutting down the game with no luck.

Keep in mind that there are times when that particular part of the system is down and transfers may take longer than normal. I'm guessing a message would be on the Disq about it, but never hurts to ping a mod.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• City Council

This can sometimes happen. Its a known issue we're looking into.

There is a weekly server restart tomorrow with the maintenance - if you try again after that it should work properly. Feel free to submit a ticket  or send me a PM if you continue to have problems!

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

On 10/5/2020 at 8:32 PM, GM Arcanum said:

This can sometimes happen. Its a known issue we're looking into.

There is a weekly server restart tomorrow with the maintenance - if you try again after that it should work properly. Feel free to submit a ticket  or send me a PM if you continue to have problems!

Awesome, thank you!

Edit: Just as an update, after the server restart I am able to transfer again. Thank you!

Edited by Mesadoram