[Staging] Patch Notes for October 6th, 2020

The Curator

I was excited.. but I came here for more, so cruel.. lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Just now, Troo said:

I was excited.. but I came here for more, so cruel.. lol

Troo dat.

• Like 1

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

• City Council
4 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

There's still windows 7 users? Must be one old PC in a Museum of Archaic Technology and the Curator fires it up every once in a while to remember what it was like using AOL Instant Messenger, and HTML 4 while being limited to 8 GB of RAM on Windows 7 64 Home Basic Edition.

Heck, we still have a very small number of players running XP of all things.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

There's still windows 7 users? Must be one old PC in a Museum of Archaic Technology and the Curator fires it up every once in a while to remember what it was like using AOL Instant Messenger, and HTML 4 while being limited to 8 GB of RAM on Windows 7 64 Home Basic Edition.

..or someone who has a computer that works and does not have the same resources others might.

Seriously, we should try and avoid computer shaming, it could be a bit insensitive. (I realize @SeraphimKensai is not intentionally making fun of those with less) 

21 minutes ago, Number Six said:

Heck, we still have a very small number of players running XP of all things.

and thank you for supporting those players!

Edited by Troo
toned down
  • Thanks 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

4 minutes ago, Troo said:

..or someone who has a computer that works and does not have the same resources others might.

Seriously, the computer shaming is a bit insensitive.

I'm by no means intentionally computer shaming, as I thought my tone was fairly easy to recognize as facetious despite the drawback of it being written. So sorry if the tone of the jest was not received.

I'm more surprised that the game actually still runs on a machine using Windows 7, let alone as Number Six said XP, given the developments since then.

• Jimmy locked this topic