User Agreement, Sections 9 and 13?

FoulVileTerror

So, installing the new client launcher, and re-reading the Privacy Policy and User Agreement, and I caught something.

5.B.v of the User Agreement ( https://forums.homecomingservers.com/user-agreement/ ) makes reference to Sections 9 and 13.

The User Agreement document only goes up to Section 7, as far as I can see.

Additionally, 6.A references 3.B, but there is only a Subsection A under Section 3

Good catch and how bored were you? :p  (Granted, some people enjoy reading things)

• Haha 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

47 minutes ago, FoulVileTerror said:

I had to read and write these sorts of things professionally in my previous career, so I do generally read them.  I'm just surprised that I didn't catch this sooner.

That's what I'd gathered. Yeah, it's the same thing when you get a new car, suddenly you're seeing them everywhere. :p

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• City Council

Those are errors - this was thrown together in quite a bit of haste and some of the internal referencing is, as you can see, inconsistent.

It's currently in the process of being rewritten, but we're taking the time to make sure it's done right this time.

• Thanks 1

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!