Enhancement: Razzle Dazzle (Chance for Immobilize) Cannot be Stored when auto-populated by popmenu

FYI Please delete if needed.

I've done a search of the forum, and the intarwebs 😉, but couldn't locate this particular issue... though I may have my wording askew... I realize this may only be relevant to the beta testing server but thought I should point it out.

I've made several recipe enhancements of unique, attuned items and also used popmenu to obtain several enhancements. I've had no trouble moving multiple enhancements back and forth through character inventory and enhancement table (even after upgrading to +2 or crafted 'attuned' items).

The Razzle Dazzle: Chance for  Immobilize" version (created from within popmenu, using the Autoenhance IO Sets option) cannot be stored in the enhancement table.

When I pulled Razzle Dazzle A.1 from popmenu, I was able to convert it to A.6 and store it in the enhancement table. I also created the level 30 version of Razzle Dazzle: Immobilize from the chat tab Freebies and was able to store it in the enhancement table.

To summarize, the version of "Razzle Dazzle: Chance for Immobilization" created by Auto-Enhance IO Sets is flagged as untradeable and cannot be stored, although other versions of this enhancement seem to be working as intended.

Attached message screenshot below for errors that i receive when trying to move it.

"Cannot add Razzle Dazzle: Chance for Immobilize to inventory" followed by
"You cannot add untradable enhancements to storage."

Hope this Helps!

UltraSonic (BrainStorm)

Proximus, Temporal on Reunion among others 🙂

razzle-dazzle-cantstore.png

--------------------

Reunion: Proximus, Aristomachus, Temporal, Vanadium, Visceral, tenet, Resolve

Formerly of Guardian and Pinnacle

https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Razzle_Dazzle

Razzle Dazzle is normally capped at level 30.   Any time you create an Enhancement with the Beta Shard cheats that is outside its normal level range, you can't move or trade it.   Oddly, though, you CAN slot it.

I discovered this when I ended up making a big ol' pile of level 50 Set IOs which were also normally limited to level 30 a few months back.

• Like 1

Thanks for that logical tip! 

I went back to do some further experimentation based on the maximum level issue and a possible workaround; of course, this wouldn't necessarily be an issue outside the testing environment.

I was able to re-slot it, as CrudeVileTerror suggested, so then I applied an enhancement catalyst to attune the item. After that I was able to store the enhancement for another day. Hoorah!

Edited by Temporal
  • Like 1

--------------------

Reunion: Proximus, Aristomachus, Temporal, Vanadium, Visceral, tenet, Resolve

Formerly of Guardian and Pinnacle

• 3 weeks later

@Jimmythis seems to be a non-issue, but I defer to you. Let me know if you want this to remain open and I'll add it to my list of bug checkouts.

• Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• Jimmy locked this topic