Possible Eagle's Claw bug

• 3 weeks later

Tested this - this appears to be a descriptive error in the detailed info only for the Brute Version of Eagle's Claw- the damage bonus does not require Fiery Embrace to activate in the attributes despite its listing.

However, the damage bonus on both Brute & Tanker versions does have a different factor - the "+33%" buff scales based on the level difference between yourself and the target, resulting in a 194% damage bonus when used at CL50 against a very low level opponent, and a 15.84% when used against a CL54 minion? I'm not sure if this is intended, but it's a useful note to make. 
image.png.2ff428ce4c9e5b8cb83869eea99b28c5.png
image.png.bb208ea4557bad79be94042c4df39920.png

image.png

8 minutes ago, Molubdos said:

Tested this - this appears to be a descriptive error in the detailed info only for the Brute Version of Eagle's Claw- the damage bonus does not require Fiery Embrace to activate in the attributes despite its listing.

However, the damage bonus on both Brute & Tanker versions does have a different factor - the "+33%" buff scales based on the level difference between yourself and the target, resulting in a 194% damage bonus when used at CL50 against a very low level opponent, and a 15.84% when used against a CL54 minion? I'm not sure if this is intended, but it's a useful note to make. 
image.png.2ff428ce4c9e5b8cb83869eea99b28c5.png
image.png.bb208ea4557bad79be94042c4df39920.png

image.png

Nice find, I highly doubt that's intended. @Captain Powerhouse, should EC + damage buff be flagged as ignoreleveldifference?

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

I looked up Claw's Follow Up to see how it's mech'd. It is set for IgnoreLevelDifference, so it appears Brute and Tanker both need their Eagles Claw changed to IgnoreLevelDifference as well

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn