New Argument and Proof in Favor of Increased Aggro Cap

Solarverse

Yep it's a bit silly, happens even without a tank involved.  It's kind of the level appropriate version of all those grey mobs ignoring your lvl 50 in AP.  Not sure there's a real solution to that short of always pulling around a corner to obliterate, I mean arrest, them out of sight of anyone not involved.  Even if you up the number you can aggro chances are excellent you'll move by some mobs who have an open los to you and ought to logical react but will still be totally oblivious to you when it becomes their turn to be rounded up.

Not that I disagree with @omega-202 position, but I must know...

18 hours ago, Omega-202 said:

I was here in those days.  I was herding cemetery maps since earliest days there were, dumpster diving week 1. 

...which dumpster were you diving into in week 1?

2 minutes ago, tidge said:

...which dumpster were you diving into in week 1?

Week 1 of Issue 1, I was running teams in the outdoor flooded Boomtown Freakshow maps through Portal Corp.  There is a dumpster (or at least there was, I haven't been on that map in a while) not too far from the map entrance that you could herd Freaks into.  

4 hours ago, tidge said:

His position on what exactly? Surely not the part where Omega thinks I am being dishonest and deceiving?

Edited by Solarverse