Busiest Server?

Snarky

I have recently gotten bit by the CoH bug again. I used to play on Everlasting and Excelsior. I am mostly a loner, but I want to be on a very busy server due to long term badging goals.

Also, 95% of my work is Redside.  Preferably.  

The bug bit hard.  i started a Dark/Dark Brute and am going to solo every contact Redside.  I made it off Mercy!  Yeah lol.  Things dont rerally slog until Sharkhead with this typre project, and the long Nerva commutes, but I have done it before.  Always twitchy about Efficiency Expert Pisser though.  I know i will nail it, but to do months of grinding to miss a complete due to a weird anomaly?  grinds teeth....

When (someday...) I finish Redsdide I will circle around to do badges Blue for Ouro and such.  But will park Redside preferably, or possibly Rogue ...better options.... But for months I will be deep in the underbelly of our beloved city.

Anyways, glad to be back.  Appreciate the Feedback

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

About 9% of Excelsiorites are Villains right now.

While around 18.5% of Everlastingers are Villains.  Honestly, this is rather low for Everlasting, in my experience.  We typically click in around the 22 to 25% marks.

Interestingly, over 19% of Indomitablers are Villains.

That's rather interesting.

4 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

That's rather interesting.

People go to Excelsior because they want to play with other people.  People play blue side because they want to play with other people.  It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Thus, Excelsior has a substantially higher blue side to red side ratio than the other servers, unfortunately.  There are people though keeping the lights on on Excelsior's red side however, like moi.

Edited by Apparition

Just now, Apparition said:

People go to Excelsior because they want to play with other people.  People play blue side because they want to play with other people.  It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Thus, Excelsior has a substantially higher blue side to red side ratio than the other servers, unfortunately.  There are people though keeping the lights on on Excelsior's red side however, like moi.

Makes sense. My farmer lives blueside so all my alts do as well until I change alignment to go help someone do something redside. Granted, with the beta changes regarding slotting and the ease of getting SOs at lvl 2 and keeping them green, I may very well spend more time redside in the near future.