How do I get the HC Launcher to update CoH?

Runetide

I haven't had any problems with the new HC launcher since I installed it a few days ago. Game runs, everything's awesome, yay.

So there was just a maintenance cycle and when I go to log back in, it's telling me to update my version of the game. I cannot seem to figure out how to do that. The launcher's settings have 'automatically update' turned on, so I'm not sure what's going on here. 

error.PNG

Edited by Runetide

Same same here.

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

2 minutes ago, Radiant Moon said:

Same issue here is the game just down?? or is it the windows defender not allowing it to update possibly

Just tested it and it seems Windows Defender is at fault. Close the launcher > Turn off Real-time protection > Open the launcher and it should begin to update normally (You can turn Real-time protection back on after its done patching).

Hope this helps, cheers.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

This was a minor hiccup due to the maintenance today. If you restart the launcher it should now patch the game and allow you to log in.

I had the same issue as the others.  Tried again just now and success.