Thoughts on 'repel' powers?

khy

On 11/13/2020 at 5:10 AM, Luminara said:

They're repulsive.

Come on.  No-one got to that before I did?  Slow morning, apparently.

They'd be more utilitarian as location-targeted AoE area denial powers.

*Slides into frame w/ super-deformed angry-face*

*WHAP!*

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

• 3 years later
On 11/13/2020 at 10:12 AM, jubakumbi said:

Love them all.

Repel and KB rule.

IME, anyone that is all up in arms about not having the groups in tight bunches is simply no fun to play games with, and not a loss for me if they don't like me because of that outlook.

The possible levels of chaos is this game are a ton of fun to me, in teams, solo, does not matter.

IMO, missions are not a time sensitive task that must be finished using some specific play-formula to maximize profits, that's a Job.

I'd rather literally be forced to play alone through /gignore than to have to play with people that get uptight about Repel and KB, life is too short to play games with crabby people.

My problem with group AOE KB in groups is more around the idea that only the person doing the KB can use their AOE.  Everyone elses is pretty much hitting air

On 11/13/2020 at 9:12 AM, jubakumbi said:

IME, anyone that is all up in arms about not having the groups in tight bunches is simply no fun to play games with, and not a loss for me if they don't like me because of that outlook.

We'll see how you feel when I Dimension Shift everything away before you can repel it.

1 hour ago, Starhawk32 said:

My problem with group AOE KB in groups is more around the idea that only the person doing the KB can use their AOE.  Everyone elses is pretty much hitting air

... and this reply was needed roughly *three and a half years after the last post* why?

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.