Well there goes 10 mil

AngryJesusMan

The angry farmer in me says "that's what you get for only trying to bid 1 million for a rare in the first place." 

They should ALL be worth 2 million, but that's just my narrow minded thinking. 

Could have been much, much worse. I once paid 400 million for 4 Micros. (1.6 Billion! for the math-challenged folks)

5 hours ago, Ukase said:

The angry farmer in me says "that's what you get for only trying to bid 1 million for a rare in the first place." 

They should ALL be worth 2 million, but that's just my narrow minded thinking. 

Could have been much, much worse. I once paid 400 million for 4 Micros. (1.6 Billion! for the math-challenged folks)

Normally, I thirst for the tears of those who meant to lowball but accidentally did the opposite.  OP, in my opinion, was trying to pay a fair price for a Posi Blast -- that's what I pay when I need one soon(tm).  

@AngryJesusMan, check out my giveaway (in my sig, on the clicky).  I'm happy to more than make you whole on your loss.

Who run Bartertown?

I get that it's the going price. But I'm one of those that happens to think that the posi set is pretty good. It should sell for more, but the market disagrees. 

It would gum up my marketing, but I'd be quite alright with pre-seeded prices of 2M for all rare IOs, and 1M for uncommons, and do away with recipes altogether. 

Now isn't that just insane thinking? Of course it is!