What to do after Dark Astoria.

Sakai

I have just finished all the way through for the second time.  Loved it the first time out and enjoyed it all the more this time. Blame that on actually having a concept that sucked me right in. 

Where do I go from here?  The next time I see the Diabolique trial I will hop on but what else. I am sure I have seen an arc that says "this takes place after the events involving Dream Doctor" or some such thing but no idea which one. 

Is my brain playing tricks or does such an arc exist?  

There's 2 incarnate arcs that take place after Dark Astoria; Belladonna Vetrano's arc, which takes place immediately before the Magisterium trial, and Number Six's arc, which takes place after the Magisterium trial.

The primal arcs for Mr. G and Provost Marchand also take place after the Magisterium, though they're not incarnate arcs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

#6 has amazing badges. Look cool, have coolnames. Total blast to play. Belladonna's is pretty ok, but no where near as badass as 6's. Bring a full team to the last mish and dont accept the help for a bad ass badge. Just be aware its gonna hurt.

• Thanks 1

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~damerell/games/coxincarnate.text is a short guide to Incarnate content in what seems to be the chronological order. As others have said, there are some other post-Fall arcs that aren't Incarnate.

• Thanks 1

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.