QoL for badge hunters

MsSmart

Hi:

I freely admit to be a badge-a-holic, that said, I think it would be nice for our display to not only show those badges we are working to complete, but to also show those we have not done anything all towards getting it, like it was done for LRT where it showed locked or unlocked destinations.

I think, this QoL would be very nice so as I approach the 1547 mark it would help me figure which ones I am missing.

Thank you

Sue

Ps: I know the anniversary badges only come out once a year, could it be made possible to be available for purchase year around, I point out to null the gull sending us to other locations which allows us to achieve the same for certain seasons, maybe something similar could be done.

• Like 2

I kind of like the anniversary badges only being around to pick up during the anniversary, but that's solely me and "for flavor." It wouldn't hurt me in the slightest for them to be available.

As far as "no progress" badges - maybe as an option to keep the list uncluttered for those who like it that way, but other than that, sure.

(Honestly, I wish there were a way to designate plaques so you knew which were missing for a history badge.)

• Like 3

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Oh, I thought this was gonna be about a search bar (so we could search for badges that we were working on/had/want to display). But I like the idea of having the option to display no-progress badges.

• Like 2

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

2 hours ago, Kaipto said:

Love the idea of both showing unobtained badges AND a search function. Either would be great; both would be outstanding!

Agree that history plaque monitoring is painful, especially for someone as absent-minded as me...

For history badges I just wait until I am near 50 and then run through all the zones reading all the plaques. But being able to actually monitor them would allow a more reasonable approach.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation