Battalion found in game!

Glacier Peak

Huh, after all the big talk around how scary they were going to be for level-capped toons, I' was kinda expecting something bigger.

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I actually had to look up Battalion on the wiki, to get what you guys were joking about.  I've been playing here for a year now, but there's still bits of lore that slip under my radar.  🤷‍♂️

So, the Rikti fought them 100 years ago, huh?  Given that all of my high-lvl toons can grind the most powerful Rikti into dust, it's hard to imagine how they might pose a credible threat.  Maybe they have the ability to adapt and evolve in a (relatively) short time, if they aren't wiped out, kind of like the Borg on Star Trek?  🤔

Joking aside, I think the direction that the legacy team was heading was right in to a corner in terms of power scaling. The game already had time travel, interdimensional beings, and gods - so there's always a bigger fish, but in an MMO it doesn't scale well with story. 

I was pretty satisfied in Issue 1 with Rikti. Aliens man!

alens.jpg.f93b2a1e1f4b11c1449e7498b917461c.jpg

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png