Entrepreneur day job not awarding invention discount tokens

It is possible I am just misunderstanding what is supposed to happen. But I've earned both Day Trader and Shop Keeper to get the Entrepreneur accolade. So far as I can tell I'm not getting invention discount tokens. I asked about it in in-game help, and confirmed that I should expect to see them in my salvage inventory. I can see the awards for both Day Trader and Shop Keeper accumulating, but nothing from Entrepreneur.

Limiting my already guarded posting both here & discord. Just too toxic for my tastes, & the mods do not seem to care.

https://cit.cohtitan.com/profile/3066

• 3 months later

I think it is just really slow, to the tune of maybe 24 hours per token. It seemed to take forever to get two on my character but during Hurricane Dorian I didn't get to play as much and when I finally got back to the game I had gained 5 or 6 tokens.

• 1 month later
On 9/16/2019 at 7:11 PM, GM Sijin said:

It is, in fact, 24 hours. You can also only have 10.

The question is, though, if I am logged off for 23 hours, then log in, do I lose that 23 hours progress? So far as I can tell that is how it is working. If I log in every day, I get no tickets at all so far as I can tell. That does not seem to be how any of the other day job accolades work, though admittedly it is hard to tell since the rest of them are much shorter intervals. Entirely possible that EVERYTHING only awards in full units and discards any fractions.

Limiting my already guarded posting both here & discord. Just too toxic for my tastes, & the mods do not seem to care.

• Retired Game Master
1 hour ago, TheHunterJLJ said:

The question is, though, if I am logged off for 23 hours, then log in, do I lose that 23 hours progress? So far as I can tell that is how it is working. If I log in every day, I get no tickets at all so far as I can tell. That does not seem to be how any of the other day job accolades work, though admittedly it is hard to tell since the rest of them are much shorter intervals. Entirely possible that EVERYTHING only awards in full units and discards any fractions.

I believe that is how it works, yes. Could drop a suggestion to have it changed on the suggestion forums! Either lower the time to something a little more friendly for often played characters (12-18 hours) or add a variable for tracking it and award it after 24 hours of total logged out time instead of it having to be all at once.

I'll drop that idea into suggestions, and link back here rather than repeat the reasoning and discussion. I thought for quite some while that Entrepreneur was not working at all. Was not until I got some less played alts through that pair of day jobs I realized what must be happening. As you note, even lowering the interval by a few hours would make quite a difference in how often the discount tokens get awarded. Thanks. for the confirmation.