Prestige Sprints - UT enhancements locked out?

GladDog

I bought a couple of Universal Travel +4 KB resist universal travel enhancements to put in powers for my squishy's, but they won't slot in Sprint or the Prestige sprints, even though these powers will take Running and Leaping enhancements.  If a power will take a run enhancement, why won't it take a universal Travel enhancement?  Is this a bug or intentional? 

I can understand why they won't go in Swift, since it does not allow any sets.  But why can't I slot one in a power that will take travel powers?  Can this be fixed?

Just now, GladDog said:

I bought a couple of Universal Travel +4 KB resist universal travel enhancements to put in powers for my squishy's, but they won't slot in Sprint or the Prestige sprints, even though these powers will take Running and Leaping enhancements.  If a power will take a run enhancement, why won't it take a universal Travel enhancement?  Is this a bug or intentional? 

I can understand why they won't go in Swift, since it does not allow any sets.  But why can't I slot one in a power that will take travel powers?  Can this be fixed?

Working as intended, they are meant to be slotted universally in travel pool powers, not inherent pool powers.  The "universal" designation is a little superfluous semantically.

• City Council
4 minutes ago, Dark Dove said:

Working as intended, they are meant to be slotted universally in travel pool powers, not inherent pool powers.  The "universal" designation is a little superfluous semantically.

Correct, this is working as intended. It's a factor in how strong the Universal Travel sets are - you need to invest in a pool power to use them.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!