How do I get Stanima on a Spider?

1 hour ago, RudedawgCDN said:

Hi all,

I have noticed that in some bui.ds people will have stanima - which from what I understand it is from the Fitness Pool.

So my question is how can I get Stanima so I can run my toggles more effciently.

Thank you!

As Apparition said you get the fitness automatically.

While leveling, three slot stamina, make sure and slot your attacks with end reducers.

It's better to lose some damage than constantly run out of end.

Once, you get to 50 and start putting sets in place. The problem gets much better.

From my experience, Spiders are quite efficient when it comes to end. I've reached mid 30s without any slots to stamina and with just a single DO enhancement in attacks and the Spider's Leadership. at that level, I can fight +2x2 without the fear of running out of end. It's when you start taking the tertiary pool that guzzles end. 

I have also found the Recovery Serum temporary power very useful on my Spider.  I suppose it's probably useful on just about any low level character, but I also find that the "jab yourself in the arm" animation is a good fit for the soldier aesthetic/vibe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Machariel said:

I have also found the Recovery Serum temporary power very useful on my Spider.  I suppose it's probably useful on just about any low level character, but I also find that the "jab yourself in the arm" animation is a good fit for the soldier aesthetic/vibe.

I get this on every character.   Its awesome. 

• Like 1