What's your best flip?

Murcielago

A lot of stuff for ~5M influence, some purples for 10M. Biggest would have been a Ragnarok for 15-20M (bought it for 6), but I decided to keep it for myself because my next character will be able to make good use of it.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

I haven't really been doing much flipping. I've mostly been buying yellow recipes and converting the enhancements into useful rares and selling those. My average profit on that is probably in the 3-4million range (more on a good roll, less on a poor roll).

Defender Smash!

I haven't really been doing much flipping. I've mostly been buying yellow recipes and converting the enhancements into useful rares and selling those. My average profit on that is probably in the 3-4million range (more on a good roll, less on a poor roll).

How are you converting uncommons to rares?

When you do out of set conversions there's an option to roll within IO type (you have to change the drop down menu). Since most types have both uncommon and rare sets you can roll an uncommon into a rare that way. Also just to make sure that there isn't any confusion but rares I mean the orange recipes, you can't roll an uncommon into either a purple IO or a PvPIO in this manner.

Defender Smash!

When you do out of set conversions there's an option to roll within IO type (you have to change the drop down menu). Since most types have both uncommon and rare sets you can roll an uncommon into a rare that way. Also just to make sure that there isn't any confusion but rares I mean the orange recipes, you can't roll an uncommon into either a purple IO or a PvPIO in this manner.

That's a really good idea and converters are only around 100k inf. I'm going to give this a shot!

That's a really good idea and converters are only around 100k inf. I'm going to give this a shot!

Just make sure to do your research, some set types and levels are better for this than others.

Also, whoops. I did one worse a few weeks back and accidentally bought ten pieces of rare salvage for 9,800,000 each instead of 980,000.

Defender Smash!

Just make sure to do your research, some set types and levels are better for this than others.

Also, whoops. I did one worse a few weeks back and accidentally bought ten pieces of rare salvage for 9,800,000 each instead of 980,000.

This is a solid strategy. I've made a little under 15m INF in the last hour lolololololololol

I don't remember what it was, but I made 22 Mil.

A little more difficult, but I did fine a bunch of cheap recipes that created expensive enhancements, made a fair chunk buying the recipe, crafting the enhancement and selling it off.

Excelsior - Grey Scale 50+ Emp/Dark Def - Thermal Meltdown 50+ Rad/Fire Brute - Old Growth 50+ Plant Troll - Enrico Fermi 50+ Rad Blaster

I didn't think of that as flipping per se, but I've bought a lot of the hero & villain packs and resold brute and scrapper ATOs for the price of the pack (sometimes using converters until I got something I wanted or got a brute ATO that I could sell), and I did that once with a Winter pack where I sold one of the WIOs for like 30 million.