Six Dark Extractions?

Ohsirus3

1 hour ago, PluckySidekick said:

Best I've done is 3, and even then, the third evaporates shortly thereafter.

I've never tried to get the recharge down lower than that.

I'm sure it's possible to slot purely for recharge but you're sacrificing a lot of other things along the way.

Don’t think you have to sacrifice, but it’s going to be a costly build along with incarnates. I might be able to hit 4 solo with enough chance of recharge procs.

I am pretty sure that it caps at 48s. That means (times counting from the end of the first cast):

DE1(0s)Burnout(1s)DE2(4.2s)other(52.2s)DE3(55.4s)other(103.4s)DE4(106.6s)other(154.6s)DE5(157.8s)other(205.8s)DE6(209s)... So, if I am correct, then it would be impossible to get 6 out at a time (by 9s).

It is, however, fairly easy to get it below 60s recharge without incarnates or FFB procs. So if you want to use Burnout, you can pull off five at a time without too much struggle (for a short while). It's also possible to maintain 3 at a time with no Hasten, FFB procs, Burnout, or incarnates.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

7 hours ago, Ohsirus said:

As Zepp said.

I was off by 9 seconds the other day.

Cast time makes a huge difference in the calculations...

Edited by Zepp

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation