When is Ninja run not going to detoggle combat jump ?

plainguy

Am  I correct that this failed coming in on the last patch ?

I also understand that there was a Ninja run without the Ninja Stance, which I liked as well.

I loved the mobility of Ninja Run but hated the stance, but regardless would suck it up and enjoy using it a bit more if it just didn't detoggle Combat Jump.

Its a mini travel power, all travel powers are exclusive with their lesser counter part; SJ/CJ are the only ones inside its own power pool and not counting the P2W.  Running SS/SJ, ninja will toggle both off.  CJ/SJ detoggle each other, as well as ninja detoggle both of them.  Ninja will also suppress in combat just as the other travel powers.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

Right now:

In "data" folder do following 3 files, like We have n.n:

speed4.txt

ALT+1 "powexec_toggleoff combat_jumping$$powexec_toggleon sprint$$bind_load_file speed5.txt"
BUTTON4 "powexec_toggleoff combat_jumping$$powexec_toggleon sprint$$bind_load_file speed5.txt"

speed5.txt

ALT+1 "powexec_toggleon ninja run$$bind_load_file speed6.txt"
BUTTON4 "powexec_toggleon ninja run$$bind_load_file speed6.txt"

speed6.txt

ALT+1 "powexec_toggleoff sprint$$powexec_toggleoff ninja run$$powexec_toggleon combat_jumping$$bind_load_file speed4.txt"
BUTTON4 "powexec_toggleoff sprint$$powexec_toggleoff ninja run$$powexec_toggleon combat_jumping$$bind_load_file speed4.txt"

then do this in game:

/bindloadfile speed4.txt

Then once u click alt+1 or mouse button4 it'll cycle through following sequences CJ -> Sprint -> Sprint+Ninja Run.

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

On 1/20/2021 at 9:51 PM, plainguy said:

Am  I correct that this failed coming in on the last patch ?

I also understand that there was a Ninja run without the Ninja Stance, which I liked as well.

I loved the mobility of Ninja Run but hated the stance, but regardless would suck it up and enjoy using it a bit more if it just didn't detoggle Combat Jump.

Athletic run is a free P2W power that's in the game right now.  It's ninja run minus the stance.

There were no plans to make it possible to use CJ and ninja run stack together in i27p1.  In fact, there was a whole bunch of making all kinds of minor movement powers that currently stack with CJ not stack with it.  Those changes for rolled back.

If i may editorialize, the idea that we need to avoid having minor movement bonuses from actual chosen powers (not P2W, but selected powers that take a slot) stack is nuts, and I hope the idea for permanently buried with i27p1.