Not seeing green # floaters

Force Redux

Wondering if anyone has some thoughts. I have a 35 Dual Pistol/Marital Blaster. Its one of many alts, but this is the only character who has this issue

I can't see any green healing # floaters above my head for the Panacea IO proc and Power Transfer IO proc, both of which are slotted in Reaction Time (I just slotted them in tonight)

• Reaction Time is set to 'no floaters' visuals in the costume creator. Previously I had it to 'show floaters' but the same issue remained.
  • I CAN see green floaters over other players' heads (assuming they have an IO proc) in Pocket D.
  • In combat text, I can see the text that shows Panacea healing me. I don't see any text, however, whatsoever for Power Transfer's heal. No evidence its going off.
  • This is the only alt/char that this has happened to and it annoys me. I need tha validation of the numbers. Or I'd like them.
  • I went through the UI options but didn't see anything. I loaded my standard UI savings to the character, but no change.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Thank you!

Edited by Force Redux

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

The I27 patch turned off the green numbers from blaster sustain powers. Perhaps it turned them off for procs on blasters too.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

Well, I managed to fix this. I removed the two IO procs and put them into Stamina/Health and they seem to work there nicely enough. Proc text for both in combat, and green floaters. 

Not sure why they work there and not in Reaction Time, but at least its an easy enough fix. 

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

On 1/24/2021 at 1:10 AM, Force Redux said:

Well, I managed to fix this. I removed the two IO procs and put them into Stamina/Health and they seem to work there nicely enough. Proc text for both in combat, and green floaters. 

Not sure why they work there and not in Reaction Time, but at least its an easy enough fix. 

It may be possible that Reaction Time is using its debuff radius in the PPM calculations in which case you'd have an extremely low proc rate and over short enough time it would seem like it wasn't activating at all.

• Thanks 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube