Suggestion: add three more tabs of enhancements.

Sovera

The premise is not complicated: have as many enhancement tabs as we have slots.

As it is if we wish to remove all IOs we need to respec twice since there is not enough room to take out all the IOs.

- We have 98 slots (including Swift, Hurdle, Sprint, etc).

- We have 70 slots in the Enhancement tab.

- Three more Enhancement tabs would make it 100 slots.

- The UI supports this (there is plenty of room after the 7th tab to add three more numbers).

Is it important? No. Would it be a nice QoL? Yes.

• Like 3

Enhancement unslotters, buy 20 and profit.  1 respec and 5 minutes of your time.  You can also just take the hit on plain IO like run/jump/recharge as they are like 500k influence and easy to replace.

• Thanks 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

Eh. I never strip characters completely, so I'd probably never use it, but I'm not against it either.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 2/2/2021 at 6:14 PM, Outrider_01 said:

Enhancement unslotters, buy 20 and profit.  1 respec and 5 minutes of your time.  You can also just take the hit on plain IO like run/jump/recharge as they are like 500k influence and easy to replace.

As opposed to actually giving us enough slots to fit ALL the enhancements, and not needing to buy unslotters or respec a 2nd time?

Also, what happened to being able to 'sell all' when a respec finishes? It does not even let you sell basic SO's now.

Also also..I may be wrong, but I am sure I recall 10 enhancement tabs on Live?