Pain domination/Dual pistols Build help!

Otviss

Hey! I've been playing my defender since the beginning of 2019 but I'm still a complete noob at everything. I've been slotting enchancements pretty arbitrarly, cause of their healing bonus and by looking at other builds. I'm looking for a very strong buff/heal build for my character. I stay and heal and buff as many as I can and try to help my team but I have a few AoE powers from dual pistols that are also useful debuffs. Not to mention anguishing cry. I really enjoy that playstyle and pain domination is an awesome set so far. Recently I've been doing flashback missions through oro with RP teams on everlasting. I wanna continue doing those missions as well as being good at healing and buffing in high lvl content.

Thanks in advance! Please ask other questions!

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Clarkson: Level 50 Natural Defender
Primary Power Set: Pain Domination
Secondary Power Set: Dual Pistols
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Teleportation
Ancillary Pool: Power Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Nullify Pain -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(5), NmnCnv-Heal(5), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7)
Level 1: Pistols -- AnlWkn-%ToHit(A), AnlWkn-DefDeb(7), AnlWkn-DefDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(9), VllFir-Dmg/EndRdx(9), VllFir-Dmg/Rchg(11)
Level 2: Soothe -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(11), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(13), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(13), DctWnd-Heal(15), DctWnd-Rchg(15)
Level 4: Super Jump -- UnbLea-EndRdx(A), UnbLea-Jump(17), UnbLea-Stlth(17)
Level 6: Conduit of Pain -- Empty(A)
Level 8: Enforced Morale -- EndRdx(A), EndRdx(19), RechRdx(19), RechRdx(47)
Level 10: Swap Ammo
Level 12: Soothing Aura -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(21), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(21), Prv-Heal/Rchg(23), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(23), Prv-Absorb%(25)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(27)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(27), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(29), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(29), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), PstBls-Dam%(31)
Level 18: World of Pain -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(33), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), UnbGrd-Max HP%(34)
Level 20: Maneuvers -- GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx(A), GifoftheA-Def/Rchg(34), GifoftheA-EndRdx/Rchg(34), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 22: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(36)
Level 24: Assault -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Anguishing Cry -- UndDfn-DefDeb(A), UndDfn-DefDeb/Rchg(36), UndDfn-DefDeb/Rchg/EndRdx(37), UndDfn-Rchg/EndRdx(37), UndDfn-DefDeb/EndRdx(37)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- TchofLadG-DefDeb(A), TchofLadG-DefDeb/Rchg/EndRdx(39), TchofLadG-DefDeb/EndRdx(39), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 30: Vengeance -- GifoftheA-Def(A), GifoftheA-Run+(40)
Level 32: Painbringer -- PwrTrns-EndMod(A), PwrTrns-Dam/Rech(40), PwrTrns-Dam/EndMod(42), PwrTrns-Dam/Acc/End(42), PwrTrns-Dam/Acc/Rech/End(42), PwrTrns-+Heal(43)
Level 35: Victory Rush -- PreOptmz-EndMod/End(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(43), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(43), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(45)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- DfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), DfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(45), DfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), DfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), DfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), DfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(46)
Level 41: Conserve Power -- Empty(A)
Level 44: Force of Nature -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Total Focus -- Empty(A)
Level 49: Teleport Target -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Vigilance
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Heal/EndRdx(A), Mrc-EndRdx/Rchg(48), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Mrc-Rcvry+(48)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EnrMnp-EndMod(A), EnrMnp-EndMod/Rchg(50), EnrMnp-Stun%(50)
Level 10: Chemical Ammunition
Level 10: Cryo Ammunition
Level 10: Incendiary Ammunition
------------

Edited by Otviss

Here's a couple of quick passes at an armored build.  You'll have to adjust to taste.

Oops, wrong primary.  Ah, here's one.

Pain DP - Alpha 1 - [i25].mxd

Edited by Linea

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

The most obvious bang-for-your-buck change I see is that you could drop Total Focus (mostly pointless with just the base slot) and replace it with Hasten. Faster cooldowns means more healing, more buffing, more debuffs, more goodness.

As a rule, I wouldn't chase healing set bonuses, which are comparatively small. Likewise with slotting attacks for debuff, defense debuff just isn't so useful. Piercing Rounds is a great attack if you want to debuff, it applies -20% res to its target.

3 hours ago, nihilii said:

The most obvious bang-for-your-buck change I see is that you could drop Total Focus (mostly pointless with just the base slot) and replace it with Hasten. Faster cooldowns means more healing, more buffing, more debuffs, more goodness.

As a rule, I wouldn't chase healing set bonuses, which are comparatively small. Likewise with slotting attacks for debuff, defense debuff just isn't so useful. Piercing Rounds is a great attack if you want to debuff, it applies -20% res to its target.

Thanks! Great tips I had no idea. I do notice a big difference in healing power on the heals if they aren't slotted though? I'll take a closer look on the pistol powers there. Anything else I should change? Like I said, complete newb, don't know how to do builds but haven't had a lot of trouble staying alive at all so I got that covered. Kinda want to know how I can make my buffs/debuffs and random slottings with bonuses more powerful if possible. Oh and things I can skip. For instance, read on some other posts that I could skip "Soothing aura" but in my experience it still makes a too big of a difference when I'm in teams. So yeah! Stuff like that. Also don't know what other power sets might be useful or give me potential bonuses so would be cool to know.

Edited by Otviss
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, nihilii said:

Piercing Rounds is a great attack if you want to debuff, it applies -20% res to its target.

Just a quick note, this is only the case if you don't have a Swap Ammo toggle active.  Swap Ammo will replace the resistance debuff with whatever thr secondary effect of your ammo becomes (slow, -damage, or extra fire DoT).

That said, it accepts an Annihilation -Res proc...

Question for OP, why do you have the stun proc in Stamina?  I think that's only supposed to apply to the target of a -end power, or is there some hidden trick I should know about?

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Thanks 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

1 hour ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Just a quick note, this is only the case if you don't have a Swap Ammo toggle active.  Swap Ammo will replace the resistance debuff with whatever thr secondary effect of your ammo becomes (slow, -damage, or extra fire DoT).

Mind blown. Thanks!! Would you believe it, I've ran DP for months convinced I was applying a -RES debuff while in incendiary ammo, without ever doublechecking it actually did. 😄 In my defense, this is on a Cold defender with so much -RES debuffs it's hard to keep track of what's what, but... yeah. Reading power descriptions helps.

Edited by nihilii
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, nihilii said:

Mind blown. Thanks!! Would you believe it, I've ran DP for months convinced I was applying a -RES debuff while in incendiary ammo, without ever doublechecking it actually did. 😄 In my defense, this is on a Cold defender with so much -RES debuffs it's hard to keep track of what's what, but... yeah. Reading power descriptions helps.

Image result for shame meme

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Question for OP, why do you have the stun proc in Stamina?  I think that's only supposed to apply to the target of a -end power, or is there some hidden trick I should know about?

Oh you're right! Didn't notice. That was just for the set bonus basically. Don't know if it makes much of a difference.

• 2 weeks later

Thanks all for the suggestions! After more playtime and learning more about what works and not I've updated my build. What are your thoughts?

(Don't know why it says level 49. Should be 50)

Clarkson: Level 49 Natural Defender
Power Pool: Speed

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Nullify Pain -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(5), NmnCnv-Heal(5), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9)
Level 1: Pistols -- VglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), VglAss-Dmg/Rchg(9), VglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), VglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), VglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), VglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(13)
Level 2: Soothe -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(15), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(15), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(17), Pnc-Heal(17), Pnc-Heal/+End(19)
Level 4: Super Jump -- UnbLea-EndRdx(A), UnbLea-Jump(19), UnbLea-Stlth(21)
Level 6: Conduit of Pain -- SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(A)
Level 8: Enforced Morale -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Soothing Aura -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(21), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(23), Prv-Heal/Rchg(23), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(25), Prv-Absorb%(25)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(27), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(27)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(29), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(31), PstBls-Dam%(31), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(29)
Level 18: World of Pain -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(33), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-Max HP%(34)
Level 20: Maneuvers -- GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx(A), GifoftheA-Def/Rchg(34), GifoftheA-EndRdx/Rchg(36), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 22: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(36)
Level 24: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Anguishing Cry -- UndDfn-DefDeb(A), UndDfn-DefDeb/Rchg(36), UndDfn-DefDeb/Rchg/EndRdx(37), UndDfn-Rchg/EndRdx(37), UndDfn-DefDeb/EndRdx(37), UndDfn-Rchg(39)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- VllFir-Acc/Dmg(A), VllFir-Dmg/EndRdx(39), VllFir-Dmg/Rchg(39)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Painbringer -- PwrTrns-EndMod(A), PwrTrns-Dam/Rech(45), PwrTrns-Dam/EndMod(45), PwrTrns-Dam/Acc/End(46), PwrTrns-Dam/Acc/Rech/End(46), PwrTrns-+Heal(46)
Level 35: Piercing Rounds -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(42), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(43), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(43), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(43), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(45)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- DfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), DfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(40), DfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), DfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), DfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), DfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(42)
Level 41: Victory Rush -- PreOptmz-EndMod/End(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(48), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(48), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(49)
Level 44: Teleport Target -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Teleport -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Team Teleport -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Heal-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Heal/EndRdx(A), Mrc-EndRdx/Rchg(7), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(47), Mrc-Rcvry+(47)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EnrMnp-EndMod(A), EnrMnp-EndMod/Rchg(7)
------------

Edited by Otviss

• 1 month later

Some people have given some great advice here. I'll add and you can take it or leave it related to pistols.

I don't know PD as well as I just rolled a Pain/Rad Def and haven't had enough time on it.

On my Poison/DP I have these powers:

Pistols

Empty

Suppresive

Bullet

ExShot

Hob

If you want to use the -Dam in Chem ammo for debuffs then you need/should take Empty as well as BR. With regular ammo it has a Def Debuff which is useful.

I proc out Pistols as its a quick recharge and the procs still fire reliably.

I also proc Suppresive. The procs fire VERY reliably turning this into a Damage powerhouse WITH a hold of you have typed ammo selected, Disorient without typed ammo selected.

I didn't always, but I now cycle thru the various ammo types whilst playing to fully utilize the various effects. So now I might open with Empty Clips/regular ammo to lay down the -Def, then switch to Incendiary to burn shit, then back to Regular if the enemies are too close to blow them away from me with the knockback in most of the powers.(which is very satisfying with gun powers btw)

Im more open in a build to take Dual Wield than Piercing Rounds as it cycles faster,  with good damage. While Piercing rounds has a 20% -Def component with regular ammo, I just find the animation sooooo bloody long to bother. Which is weird, as I'm more a concept than min/max numbers player.

Anyway, there you go.

Edited by ChetManly

• 2 weeks later

This is what Ive been running for a couple weeks now and been having an absolute ball. Been able to not only give solid support but can even more than hold my own. 

Level 50 Magic Defender
Ancillary Pool: Dark Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Nullify Pain -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(3), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(3), Prv-Heal/Rchg(5), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(5), Prv-Absorb%(7)
Level 1: Pistols -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(36)
Level 2: Share Pain -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(7), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(9), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(9), Pnc-Heal(11)
Level 4: Empty Clips -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Knock%(11), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(13), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(15), FrcFdb-Rechg%(15)
Level 6: Conduit of Pain -- PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(17)
Level 8: Enforced Morale -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Soothing Aura -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(17), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(19), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(19), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(21)
Level 14: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-EndRdx(21)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(23), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(25), Ann-ResDeb%(25), FrcFdb-Rechg%(27)
Level 18: World of Pain -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-RechRes(27), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(29), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(29), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(31)
Level 20: Suppressive Fire -- SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(A), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(31), UnbCns-Dam%(33), NrnSht-Dam%(33), GldJvl-Dam%(33)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 26: Anguishing Cry -- AnlWkn-Acc/Rchg/EndRdx(A), AnlWkn-DefDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(36), AchHee-ResDeb%(36), TchofLadG-DefDeb/Rchg/EndRdx(37), TchofLadG-DefDeb/Rchg(48)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dam%(37), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Apc-Acc/Rchg(39), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(39), TchofLadG-%Dam(39)
Level 30: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Painbringer -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(40), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(40), Pnc-Heal(42)
Level 35: Oppressive Gloom -- AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(A)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), Obl-%Dam(43), Arm-Dam%(43), Erd-%Dam(43)
Level 41: Dark Embrace -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-ResDam(46), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(46)
Level 44: Soul Drain -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Rchg(45), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(46), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(50)
Level 47: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Teleport Target -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(34)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(34)
Level 50: Vigor Core Paragon 
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Carnival Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Clarion Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
------------

The entire time I worked on this, I felt I was trying to thread the needle between defense, recharge, resists, and procs. I tried to get the most of everything I could without sacrificing too much of anything, but I'm not entirely satisfied. I think this will work well considering the passive healing+regen+defense+resists, its not softcapped (first build I've made in a longtime that isn't), but hail of bullets should fix that for a little while. Hasten can be perma when you are mostly fighting groups with hail of bullets and bullet rain (ff procs), but it should be close even against a single target with casts of hail of bullets. Suppressive fire will hit like a truck and you will be able to anguishing cry+soul drain+hail of bullets+bullet rain to do some great damage to groups. You could take the slots out of tactics and play with those slots getting the res procs for 8% res to all at full HP if you feel that is better than 2.5% def to all positions or do something else. I felt that sense s/l res was already way over capped that I would rather have the defense. Anyway, enough chitchat:

Level 50 Magic Defender
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Dark Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Nullify Pain -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(7), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(9), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(9), Pnc-Heal(11)
Level 1: Pistols -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(19)
Level 2: Dual Wield -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 4: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(5)
Level 6: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(7)
Level 8: Enforced Morale -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Soothing Aura -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(31), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(31), NmnCnv-Heal(33), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(43)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Bullet Rain -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(21), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(21), FrcFdb-Rechg%(23)
Level 18: World of Pain -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), GldArm-3defTpProc(34)
Level 20: Suppressive Fire -- NrnSht-Dam%(A), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(36), UnbCns-Dam%(37), GldNet-Dam%(37), GldJvl-Dam%(37), Apc-Dam%(40)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(43), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(47)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(33)
Level 26: Anguishing Cry -- RechRdx-I(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(27)
Level 28: Executioner's Shot -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(29), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(29), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 30: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 32: Painbringer -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(48), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(49), Pnc-Heal(50)
Level 35: Dark Consumption -- PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(A)
Level 38: Hail of Bullets -- SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Arm-Dam%(39), Erd-%Dam(40), FrcFdb-Rechg%(40)
Level 41: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42), UnbGrd-Max HP%(42), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(43)
Level 44: Soul Drain -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(46), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(46)
Level 47: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(47), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(48), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(49), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(50), GssSynFr--Build%(50)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement