Why can't I use my Jetpack In Bloody Bay?

bodenee

There are PVP specific jetpacks and the like (purchaseable in the arena, Siren's... don't recall if they're in the other zones.) They're still available to anyone.

But yes, it's a bit annoying. *shrug*

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

9 minutes ago, Greycat said:

But yes, it's a bit annoying. *shrug*

These would only be available in Siren's if the players faction (hero/villain) had won the zone. It is a short sighted change to benefit a small subset of players over the player base.

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Just now, Troo said:

These would only be available in Siren's if the players faction (hero/villain) had won the zone. It is a short sighted change to benefit a small subset of players over the player base.

Mostly listing siren's because they're there - and I couldn't recall a vendor in the others, so I didn't want to muddy up the discussion when yes, I think it's annoying.

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

No worries.

If those responsible for pvp changes had made them available at a vendor in all pvp zones or took the time to provide an explanation on how to acquire.. aw who am i kidding..

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I'd have looked in the PVP section, but I don't have a build for it.

🙂

• Haha 2