Oddball challenges

Gentoo

Hellionball reminded me of some other oddball challenges I've tried for myself. I'd like to learn what ones you've come up with.

Here's one: Take confuse and TP Foe (now just TP I guess) and see how many Skyraider FF generators you can bring along with you in a mission as you work your way towards the end boss or AV. Fold space will make this easier now. You can hit the defence cap pretty easily I think, but see how far beyond it you can go. TP Confuse collecting Tsoo Sorcs to heal you can also be fun, but they fight each other so that kind of sucks.

What odd things like this have you tried in your own play? I want to explore new ideas.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

Hellionball reminded me of some other oddball challenges I've tried for myself. I'd like to learn what ones you've come up with.

Here's one: Take confuse and TP Foe (now just TP I guess) and see how many Skyraider FF generators you can bring along with you in a mission as you work your way towards the end boss or AV. Fold space will make this easier now. You can hit the defence cap pretty easily I think, but see how far beyond it you can go. TP Confuse collecting Tsoo Sorcs to heal you can also be fun, but they fight each other so that kind of sucks.

What odd things like this have you tried in your own play? I want to explore new ideas.

Monster island survival games -

how many GMs can you herd to portal Corp.

How many GMs can you gather and survive indefinitely to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I'm soloing on one of my Stalkers, I always try to "ghost assassin" any rooms that have multiple groups... That is to say, I try to eliminate each group in turn, clearing the entire room, without being made by anyone but the goons I'm currently targeting. That's easier said than done with some rooms and some factions. 

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

3 hours ago, Infinitum said:

How was I unaware one could do that??

Do the police drones neutralize them, or will they survive to unleash chaos?

And lastly...does Castle still stand and preen or does he actually fight? 😉

7 hours ago, Infinitum said:

Monster island survival games -

One of my less proud moments on live was doing this to a particularly snarky, immature, and rude bunch of unfriendly twerps masquerading as heroes.

The GMs won the day, there was much whinging, and I didn’t really feel all that much better.  

I think there are more police drones now.

1 hour ago, Max Firepower said:

One of my less proud moments on live was doing this to a particularly snarky, immature, and rude bunch of unfriendly twerps masquerading as heroes.

The GMs won the day, there was much whinging, and I didn’t really feel all that much better.  

I think there are more police drones now.

hahaha - reminds me of the Hami griefing with the Kronos Titan