Stupid Wormhole Tricks?

Clave Dark 5

So my new Dom just got her Wormhole and this is only the second Grav anything I've ever run (the previous dropped off my playlist soon after he got his), so I don't know too much about using Wormhole strategically beyond, I think, "dump 'em all in a corner" right?  So far I've been very conservative in using it to

• dumping them right where were (so as to not annoy anyone melee on the team)
  • right on top of the tank (to try and pack 'em into the AoEs)
  • bring them to me and use my Whirling Hands while they're getting up

I'd have posted this under the Dominator sub-forum, but since multiple ATs have access, I thought it best to ask out here in the open instead.

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

If you are outside, try Wormholing a group straight upwards to the maximum range; they take up to 1/4 of their health when they splash down.

Warn your teammates first, though!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

Not what you’re asking for as a dominator, but I would like to once again rep the grav/traps concept build and reiterate just how satisfying it is to enter a +3x8 mission, lay out ~4 trip mines, whatever caltropses/mortars/traps come up while the mines recharge, and then wormhole to have the *entire* mob obliterated in a second. Even bosses yes. Time efficient for a team? No. As satisfying as concept builds get? Yes.

• Like 2