Back to Basics

Troyusrex

I was a bit bored today so, while doing other things, I started buying, crafting, converting and selling enhancements. I'd done a lot of this a year back and made a very nice fortune, but got bored.

Anyway, I crafted 75 or 100. I was a bit disappointed to log in later and note that 49 still hadn't sold. But, then I noticed that I'd made a little over 93 million already on what had sold. Once you count the cost of the converters (which I had from opening so many packs), I still netted a good 75 million or so for not much work. And they are only half sold!

I had forgotten what easy money this is.  

• Like 1

Just in case someone is just getting started:

1. Find levels where yellow and orange overlap, with the majority of sets of that type are orange.
  2. Restrict your level search and bids to be in that band and maximize your odds of flipping to orange.

For example, if there was a weather control enhancement with eight sets, and if you check the level ranges, you might find there are two yellow sets that top out at 30, and five orange sets that run from 25-40 or 30-50. Buy yellow recopies specifically at level 30, then craft and convert them, and you will *most likely* end up with an orange on the *first* convert.

Crafting for the Market might not be as profitable as farming, but the profit is generated while I am offline, so that works for me.

If you think this game is too easy, run AE 801.* missions!

AFK Farming + Marketeering + just crafting/flipping/selling stuff from drops, TF’s, WSF’s etc all add up to easy money in this game.  You literally just have it falling from the sky.

Once you get your first 100 million, it’s just time required to get it to max influence cap on a toon of 2B.  You’ll actually find yourself trying to grab your wins off the AH and getting the error that you have TOO MUCH MONEY.

Sounds impossible to some but you’ll end up spending a lot of time at that point just figuring out ways to store more loot because you just can’t spend it all.