Did they just broke TP and CT in PvP?

Bursurkur

Seems like they totally wrecked Teleport and Combat Teleport in PvP for the latest update.  Any attack now would disable TP and CT for three or four seconds.  And debuff toggles like Radiation Infection or Enervating Field would totally shut it down.  I think they've  just totally made these two powers useless in PvP.  It was fun and fluid before now it's unusable.  Does anyone see this as well?

35 minutes ago, Bursurkur said:

Seems like they totally wrecked Teleport and Combat Teleport in PvP for the latest update.  Any attack now would disable TP and CT for three or four seconds.  And debuff toggles like Radiation Infection or Enervating Field would totally shut it down.  I think they've  just totally made these two powers useless in PvP.  It was fun and fluid before now it's unusable.  Does anyone see this as well?

You should make a bug report. I'm unaware of any intended changes to those powers in the recent update.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

8 hours ago, Bursurkur said:

If I had to venture a guess I’d say you were playing in the arena without disabling PvP travel suppression (which disables teleport powers while active). Not sure how/why you managed to do that since travel suppression is off by default in arena matches and is disabled in PvP zones.

• Like 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

42 minutes ago, macskull said:

If I had to venture a guess I’d say you were playing in the arena without disabling PvP travel suppression (which disables teleport powers while active). Not sure how/why you managed to do that since travel suppression is off by default in arena matches and is disabled in PvP zones.

You a correct, I was in Arena and travel suppression WAS turned on.  Not sure how that happened.  Yeah that was quite a frustrating experience since TP was my only travel power.  My wife and kid were ganging up on me and laughing while I go, "What the heck? I didn't know Radiation Infection disables TP!"

Daddy's gonna have to give them a spanking now that I know what's going on. Lol.