/Invuln Dull Pain

tsargrad

I made a katana/invuln brute and am loving what I never got to have on live, but when I look at Invuln's heal I'm extremely leary of it because of the 6 minute cooldown. Is it worth taking despite that?

Or should I look at it more as a buff for boss fights than a heal?

THat Dull Pain is incredible.  On my build it is Perma, but very very rarely touched.  Then, when I get pasted (Battle Maiden fight, BAF towers....) I hit that.  Not only am I healed but my health shoots to the moon.  

On low level Invul Brutes I ran back on live, using just SOs it was a dependable way to survive an extra heavy alpha (or 2-3 at once...) and take the fight back to the enemy.

It's not a heal, it's a hp buff with heal components to top you off when the buff is applied.  Made several Mids paper theory rad melee with Inv or Ice Armor, the rad melee Radiation Siphon when slotted for heal sets is comparable and pretty quick recharge.  Alternatively you can always swap out a melee set.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

1 hour ago, Outrider_01 said:

It's not a heal, it's a hp buff with heal components to top you off when the buff is applied.  Made several Mids paper theory rad melee with Inv or Ice Armor, the rad melee Radiation Siphon when slotted for heal sets is comparable and pretty quick recharge.  Alternatively you can always swap out a melee set.

Actually, it's kinda BOTH.
Notice that the green regained on your health bar doesn't disappear when DP expires.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!