Singularity!!!

golstat2003

I totally agree; Singularity is bar none one of the best pets in the game. I use it every time in many ways, and love it so much I named him...

Single Lary... 😉 😛 

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

• 2 months later

So I love singularity but my biggest issue with the pet is that when I am inside a mission caves office it does not follow. It won’t go through doors. Sometimes I’ll be way up ahead and I’ll have to go back for. I don’t want to keep resuming it. That defeats the purpose. Anyone else have this issue. 

12 hours ago, Spectre7878 said:

So I love singularity but my biggest issue with the pet is that when I am inside a mission caves office it does not follow. It won’t go through doors. Sometimes I’ll be way up ahead and I’ll have to go back for. I don’t want to keep resuming it. That defeats the purpose. Anyone else have this issue. 

Singy will occasionally get stuck, but no more than any other pet. It's not particularly fast, so if you're speeding through maps you may have to wait for it to catch up. 

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller