First solo AV!

Cutter

Running a new Stone/Regen, and figured I'd give it a shot against Dr. Vahzilok @ L18. Baby steps to glory and all that. Turns out first time's the charm! Nice to hit a personal milestone with this guy - definitely motivation to keep going.

image.png.f2ce81db365080a2f882a46b2bc6f318.png

image.png.a17b798ed428f35f0307feaff94d5fe6.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

@Cutteryou have inspired me.  For too long have I played alts v. EBs at sub 50, saying “I can always go back via Ouro.”  No more, I say.  No more.

This evening I punked Nocturne and Arbiter Sands at lvl 21 on my broadsword/regen brute, Jingo Updog Esquire.  I won’t claim it was simple.  But clearly we need to nerf regen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who run Bartertown?

50 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

@Cutteryou have inspired me.  For too long have I played alts v. EBs at sub 50, saying “I can always go back via Ouro.”  No more, I say.  No more.

This evening I punked Nocturne and Arbiter Sands at lvl 21 on my broadsword/regen brute, Jingo Updog Esquire.  I won’t claim it was simple.  But clearly we need to nerf regen.

That's awesome. I'm leveling my guy through the OG story arcs, in which case it looks like my next sights are set on the Envoy of Shadows. I really should have turned off xp at earlier points and run through the Task Forces too, but that didn't occur til just now.

And also, no more nerfing Regen! 🤣

@Cutter

12 hours ago, Cutter said:

That's awesome. I'm leveling my guy through the OG story arcs, in which case it looks like my next sights are set on the Envoy of Shadows. I really should have turned off xp at earlier points and run through the Task Forces too, but that didn't occur til just now.

And also, no more nerfing Regen! 🤣

If you're not yet past 24, Maestro is available in Striga Isle. Not sure if Striga counts as OG, though.

2 hours ago, Coyote said:

If you're not yet past 24, Maestro is available in Striga Isle. Not sure if Striga counts as OG, though.

Pushing 30, and I hadn't considered going farther into the Striga contact chain (I ran Steph's arc for the ring -- didn't even realize Maestro would spawn as an AV cause it's been so long since I've gone past Steph). Oh well, more to do via flashback I guess!

@Cutter