LFG Imperious TF transport send me to Khallisti

Snarky

Check to be certain that you de-toggled the Market Crash.   If you have more than one Task Force or Trial Toggled on in the LFG, then you may get spit out at one you didn't intend for.

I've never tested to see if this was random, or if it prioritizes the Trials/Task Forces in a particular order.  Hmm . . . maybe it's time for some SCIENCE!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

That was going to be my reply, also.  I had this happen while attempting to reach Cimerora and ended up at Positron.  I checked and, oops, forgot to unclick the Posi TF after doing it earlier that day.

• Thanks 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Market Crash is also listed as a trial, not a TF. so it's on a separate page from the ITF. 

Or maybe Imperious just happened to be hanging out there, admiring the big blue emptiness. 

• Thanks 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

8 hours ago, Heraclea said:

Market Crash is also listed as a trial, not a TF. so it's on a separate page from the ITF. 

Or maybe Imperious just happened to be hanging out there, admiring the big blue emptiness. 

Yeah, I dont think i clicked on anything but maybe I did.  I will check tonight.  Thanks.