Why isn't there a sticky thread for builds?

The_Warpact

A commonality in most of the threads is that people request builds, and they either go unanswered or are.

Wouldn't it be easier and circumvent alot of questions if there was a dedicated thread for builds?

I know I have a couple of questions on builds and realistically have to start a new thread for a build each time.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a thread for this?

• Like 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

Because the old stickies were just for a single set or combo by a person.  A /Dark guide or a /Time guide and shit got muddy when people started using other primaries realizing it(and the sticky) isnt for everyone

If you check the other AT subforums most of them are gone and the ones that remain are just recaps of the AT.

Hell, even the macro making thread is gone, just noticed that.

On 3/22/2021 at 8:10 AM, The_Warpact said:

A commonality in most of the threads is that people request builds, and they either go unanswered or are.

Wouldn't it be easier and circumvent alot of questions if there was a dedicated thread for builds?

I know I have a couple of questions on builds and realistically have to start a new thread for a build each time.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a thread for this?

There is actually an MM build thread somewhere, but its not stickied. I'm not sure who has the power to sticky stuff but nothing really gets stickied, I don't think we have a moderator who like does that kinda community management. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

Mainly because the builds are spread all over the forums.

Case in point....if you are looking for top-tier MM builds, be sure to check out the SCRAPPER forums for the famous Pylon Damage Thread.  There’s some classic builds in there like Demon/Storm from Frosticus, Ninja/Cold and many more.  Most of the better builds I’ve found have been in that thread in fact.