Energy Melee

Sapharan

I'm not a huge fan of the (now current) reworked Energy Melee, but it performs better than what existed previously.

Specific to /EM Tankers: I respec-ed my Invuln/EM tank after the relevant Homecoming changes and I'm satisfied with performance. I don't play that character too often (I took him through hella-much content already), but he was pulled out of retirement to help with an otherwise squishy Ms. Liberty TF and he did absolutely fine: AFAIK, the character single-handedly took out two of the potential "key holders" (finding the key on the third) which I thought was impressive for a tank. I think he only took one hit from Lord Recluse, which always looks scary, but thanks to a team buff there was no problem at all... such that I wasn't even worrying about timing my use of Dull Pain or inspirations.

I almost want to congratulate the OP for making me think about "Taunt Auras" on my Invulnerability toggles... but then I thought about playing in all those PUGs with Tanks (and Brutes) that don't want to actually take Taunt, instead pretending to think that an aura is going to do the same job. The Blue side WST is currently Positron 2... and that's always a good one to witness some hard fails on that particular score.

On 3/27/2021 at 2:03 AM, ScarySai said:

I personally love the changes, especially for a stalker.

My only criticisms are tied to how perfect focus is for stalkers, and how unreliable it is for everyone else, as well as how wimpy the aoe feels for non-stalkers but that aside, it's now a very good performer.

Can't argue with it being great for stalkers.  My EM stalker is the only EM character I have that I enjoy playing.