What is this from?

Techwright

I was doing some street fighting for a badge in southern Independence Port when I stumbled on this scene.  I cannot ever recall seeing it.  I assume it is associated with someone's mission, but they weren't around that I could see.  I spoke to what appeared to be the NPC lead and he said something about backing you up with whatever you found inside.  I assumed that meant behind the doors issuing a roiling grey smoke or mist, but they were locked.

Any clarification as to what this is associated with?

image.thumb.png.bbdc45d25ec15d737df2df9f2b9437a4.png

Edited by Techwright

I believe this is associated with the new story arcs introduced in issue 27.

• Like 2

Global Handle: @Future Force Warrior

Level 50s: Operative Grantz (Pure Bane/Mace Mastery), Dr. Eisenfield (Gravity/Time/Mu), Air Liquide (Ice/Kin/Soul), Vantablack Stare (Illusion/Traps/Ice), Medic 2004 (Empathy/Energy/Soul)

All on Everlasting

Beware of the zoombies!

• Like 2
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

4 hours ago, Techwright said:

I assumed that meant behind the doors issuing a roiling grey smoke or mist, but they were locked.

See, I would've assumed that it was either catgirls trying to cook, or someone's date night going well.

• Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

20 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Independence Port, southernmost mid point between the east/west war walls,   -48.6  -0.0  3902.5

Just a note, it's actually about 4-500 north of the southern wall.

But thanks; found it; weird stuff. I wish there was more of this, even if it was just stage dressing.

• Like 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com