Mids acting weird? Soft cap defense numbers are low

Outrider_01

Just popped open several different builds, had a EM/Ninjitu all 45% positional or swear I did.  Opened some other fire farm builds, all 45% fire soft cap is barely pushing 30%.  The targeted AoE Winter when 6 slotted: 7.5% AoE, 7.5%; its showing as 7.04%.  All IO defense numbers seem to have gotten a Buff Regen a decrease in total amount.

Wanted to tweak some builds, now its a boring weekend 😕

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

Naw, just asking if anyone else is experiencing it.  Cause the one build I left open was almost done, 45% defense.  Came back, didn't look the same.  And it was just sitting in the backround for half a day, decided to alt tab and bring it forward half hour ago when I noticed it so was wondering if there was some automatic update I missed.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

15 minutes ago, Outrider_01 said:

Naw, just asking if anyone else is experiencing it.  Cause the one build I left open was almost done, 45% defense.  Came back, didn't look the same.  And it was just sitting in the backround for half a day, decided to alt tab and bring it forward half hour ago when I noticed it so was wondering if there was some automatic update I missed.

I noticed something odd as well. my accuracy went up from slotting BU. But none of the bonuses gave accuracy? And I clicked and unclicked the little yellow button. But if I switch to the alternate empty slotting the accuracy goes down in 3%.

Weird.

1 hour ago, Outrider_01 said:

Just popped open several different builds, had a EM/Ninjitu all 45% positional or swear I did.  Opened some other fire farm builds, all 45% fire soft cap is barely pushing 30%.  The targeted AoE Winter when 6 slotted: 7.5% AoE, 7.5%; its showing as 7.04%.  All IO defense numbers seem to have gotten a Buff Regen a decrease in total amount.

Wanted to tweak some builds, now its a boring weekend 😕

Check and see if you're in PvP mode, seems the most likely culprit here.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

39 minutes ago, macskull said:

Check and see if you're in PvP mode, seems the most likely culprit here.

Yup, that would be it.  Pretty sure I didn't click it, but problem solved.