Adding flashbacks to Weekly Strike Targets?

BLVD

This suggestion is pretty straight forward. I think adding flashback arcs to the WST pool would be a great way to diversify the kinds of groups you see in LFG and may expose players to content they haven't experienced yet. The implementation could be to just flag 1 or 2 flashback arcs as a WST and give the standard reward of double merits & a notice of the well. I don't think the fact that story arcs are shorter should be an issue as a handful of TF's and Trials can be completed in under 20min. Not only are there tons of amazing story arcs to do, but there's also content like the Sister Psyche TF and original Positron TF that I think should be WST's anyway. 

Edited by tan702
  • Like 4

58 minutes ago, Andreah said:

How about a second kind of weekly drawn from possible Oro arcs? 

The Weekly Ouroboros Target; one each from Red and Blue. Double merits and a one-time special reward.

Even better! I like how that method would give players several different pieces of content to look forward to each week.

Edited by tan702

I'm agnostic on multiple weeklies. But I would like to see some classic arcs make the cut. 

I'd particularly like to see some First Ward / Night Ward action for weeklies.  I acknowledge "Defend the Mightnight Mansion" does have some issues re: respawn point, that might need to be dealt with before that one could be made into a weekly. But some great stuff there, does not in any way shape or form lack for challenge.

Even if restricted to just Primal Earth. World Wide Red?  Terra?  Von Grun?  The Aeon Conspiracy?  The Cult of the Shaper? Automatic Villainy?  

Good times, man.

3 minutes ago, MTeague said:

I acknowledge "Defend the Mightnight Mansion" does have some issues re: respawn point, that might need to be dealt with before that one could be made into a weekly.

That was fixed.  You now spawn up on the roof rather than in an exposed spot around the side.

• Thanks 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

Thematically?  Right now we have Pos1/Posi 2, so I'd go straight into "The Graveyard Shift" and "The Freakish Lab of Doctor Vahzilok" from those.

• Like 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

Well, Original Posi and Sister Psyche already mentioned, maybe Calvin Scott? Some stuff that just won't even APPEAR outside of Ouro for instance.

• Like 1