Please extend the new travel stacking mechanics to work with stealth powers

So I just picked up Infiltration on my Ninjitsu scrapper and discovered it can't be active at the same time as Shinobi-Iri. That I didn't assume that was the case is on me I suppose given that's how stealth powers have always worked and also it's in the description of both powers, but. It leaves me with the option of having my travel power active or having a significant chunk of my defense active. And more annoyingly, it means every time I swap between the two I get the loud and after a while rather annoying sound effect from one or the other.

Thus, I'm wondering. Instead of having stealth powers be mutually exclusive so you can't stack, could they be allowed to be activated together but be made to have only the larger effect apply like how travel powers do now? Especially with there being a travel power with stealth now, it's awkward to use on anyone that has their own stealth power - Ninjitsu scrappers or sentinels, dark miasma, storm summoning, possibly Stalkers but I think Hide usually does stack so maybe not them.

Edit: Alternately, add the Utility Belt pool that was going to have a similar travel power presumably without the stealth effect, so those looking for the enhanceable ninja run aren't restricted to their only option being Infiltration. Admittedly, extending the new mechanic might be less work.

Edited by General Idiot
  • Like 3

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like "What?"

[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: STOP!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WAIT ONE SECOND!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WHAT IS A SEAGULL DOING ON MY THRONE!?!?

1 hour ago, Outrider_01 said:

Infiltration is more of a weak travel power, the stealth/DEF are kind of mute.  Decent jump and run, that's about it.

IIRC, the run and jump increases that come with Infiltration match those that come with the Prestige runs (Beast, Ninja, Athletic). Sure it comes with out-of-combat Stealth and Defense bump, but both are strictly inferior to the Stealth power. All Infiltration gets you (besides and extra LotG mule) is an effective and minor trade-off of less Endurance for less Defense/Stealth.

Edited by AngryJesusMan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy said:

This is something we want to do, but unfortunately it's not as simple as porting it over due to the way suppression works for stealth powers. We're definitely looking into it though.

CoH spaghetti code strikes again I suppose. Good to hear it's on the to do list already though.

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like "What?"

[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: STOP!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WAIT ONE SECOND!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WHAT IS A SEAGULL DOING ON MY THRONE!?!?

6 hours ago, Jimmy said:

This is something we want to do, but unfortunately it's not as simple as porting it over due to the way suppression works for stealth powers. We're definitely looking into it though.

Until then, can Shinobi-Iri get it's movement buff restored?