AE 801 Damage Type?

Snarky

For the challenge.  Same reason I started soloing through Maria's arc with AVs back on Live well before i19.  Or why my Emp/Rad took on Cimeroran repeatables on "Invincible" and later I started working on an Emp/Sonic ~i13 to complete the RWZ challenge.  Like @Bastille Boysaid some days I want to chill and just level, earn merits, influence, etc..  Other days I want a challenge, something to make having that fine tuned build having earned all that 'stuff' worth the effort.

What damage type is it?

You know when you're testing a new AE Arc, in test-mode, there's a button "Kill Target" linked to the /architect_killtarget command?  I gave that command to the MoBs. 😜

Why?

Because PI Council Farms get boring. 

It started long long ago in a galaxy far far away, as a way for me to differentiate armors that were all effectively lumped into a giant pile of 'good armor'.   Then various crazy people started asking for more and different versions, some easier, some harder ... and we ended up with a few.  Then along comes Homecoming, and over time things evolve ...  and then we have 6 or 7 versions.  Then along comes @CU_Krow who says they are "all too easy" ... so then are 10 or 11 versions.  Then Krow says, "that's still too easy" ... and now there's 15 versions.  D (13) has been completed 3 or 4 times now, but most teams never make it past 7.  Unfortunately, most teams implode on 7 :classic_sad:.

• Like 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

1 hour ago, Linea said:

What damage type is it?

You know when you're testing a new AE Arc, in test-mode, there's a button "Kill Target" linked to the /architect_killtarget command?  I gave that command to the MoBs. 😜

Why?

It started long long ago in a galaxy far far away, as a way for me to differentiate armors that were all effectively lumped into a giant pile of 'good armor'.   Then various crazy people started asking for more and different versions, some easier, some harder ... and we ended up with a few.  Then along comes Homecoming, and over time things evolve ...  and then we have 6 or 7 versions.  Then along comes @CU_Krow who says they are "all too easy" ... so then are 10 or 11 versions.  Then Krow says, "that's still too easy" ... and now there's 15 versions.  D (13) has been completed 3 or 4 times now, but most teams never make it past 7.  Unfortunately, most teams implode on 7 :classic_sad:.

Oh these are yours?  Could I ask you to please make them a tad harder?  My "squishy" owns your fairytales.  😛

Edited by Mezmera

On 5/3/2021 at 11:59 AM, Linea said:

What damage type is it?

Why?

lol I own that comment. My SG has currently made it to 801.A
So we have A, B, C and D left I believe till we complete the series.