QOL Suggestion: Portable SG Base Buffs?

Was thinking today just as I started wheezing mid-mish because my recovery buff from sg base ran out that it'd be nice if the base buffs could be added to the portable workbench or even if there were another influence sink portable version of the base table. Not sure if possible but I'd buy it on every character.

Being able to immediately get the SG buffs with a portable bench or what-not might be a little too.. good.  Certainly be -nice- for sure.  But we'd certainly wouldn't want these buffs to be necessary for everyone to have.  Not that people need them now, but, if it was ridiculous easy to get them, then everyone will feel like they -should- have them.

Perhaps, what would be better solution, would be to just allow them to stack for more then one hour at a time.  Least then, you can get a bunch of them for a full play session and be on your way.  There's some other stuff I'd like to see being able to stack more then one at a time.. like all the Vangaurd stuff.  (The PSI DEF+/RES+ toggle and the pet.)

• Like 1

I'd definitely like them to stack, but the 1.5 hours for some junky salvage seems generous enough. I'm surprised more folks don't use them as it is. I pretty much run recovery/attack rate/end drain resist all the time on everything. Those salvage stay in a rack and i'll pick up slow resist if i have the salvage on me too. I can't imagine folks thinking they were necessities but they're nice to have.  I'd just like to be able to pop out a table in the middle of a mish since i'm not going to base port, refill, come back, run back through the mission on a tf (though with certain endhog lowbies i might be more useful overall if i did). I'd probably pop it out and hand out salvage to folks who wanted while waiting for tfs to fill too.

Eh. Honestly I don't think they need to be added to the workbench or otherwise portable. They're nice, sure. At the same time, base portals are (almost) everywhere. I'd think that's access enough. (Besides, in your specific example, I'd hope it's from being low level - and there's already a +recovery temp power you can buy.)

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.