question about ta disruption

Hew

I don't recall disruption arrow being completely flat against the ground, after the fx update.

There are two problems with this: If the texture level is above "ground" level, its 100% invisible, so you cant even tell where it is, with the second being if you have no sound turned on (I am sure many of us have it off), you can't even tell if its running, or where!

I havent checked my troller ta, but I don't think I saw this issue there last night?!

1 hour ago, Hew said:

I havent checked my troller ta, but I don't think I saw this issue there last night?!

It was changed on April 20th, with the Page 2 release.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Ufh. With all the glitz and glam from everything else, I have zero chance of seeing where it is or if its even working.

A teammate pointed out just spam the power since the rech is so low, so thats my goto  now. 😄

14 minutes ago, Hew said:

Ufh. With all the glitz and glam from everything else, I have zero chance of seeing where it is or if its even working.

A teammate pointed out just spam the power since the rech is so low, so thats my goto  now. 😄

Perhaps we could talk @Captain Powerhouse into adding some kind of additional graphic, like a recolored orange "I've been hit with a Psi attack and my brain is sparkly now" glow on critters.

• Like 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

I like to use a bind like: 

/bind <keyofyourchoice> "powexec_location 0:5 Disruption Arrow$$powexec_location target Disruption Arrow"

So that while in the thick of things, either I drop the arrow on a target or just in front of myself.

1 hour ago, Luminara said:

Perhaps we could talk @Captain Powerhouse into adding some kind of additional graphic, like a recolored orange "I've been hit with a Psi attack and my brain is sparkly now" glow on critters.

Yeah, nothing in TA can actually be colored. Its very... not colorful. Drab? Boring? 

It has to be the only set that has pretty much zero flash. The flatten of the only real visual in TA (other than flash, which is flashy, but of only 1 color!) got squished. 😕

1 hour ago, BZRKR said:

I like to use a bind like: 

/bind <keyofyourchoice> "powexec_location 0:5 Disruption Arrow$$powexec_location target Disruption Arrow"

This is useful, but I just tend to macro it to powexec target. I have never seen a bind like that before!

3 hours ago, Hew said:

Yeah, nothing in TA can actually be colored. Its very... not colorful. Drab? Boring? 

Well, I think EMP Arrow can be now? Am I wrong?

Anyway, if they would let us color all Trick Arrow effects... well.. take my money dammit.