What Do Greyed Out Enhancements Mean?

Tailcoat

I had to respec my character, so I started moving powers around in Mids' after I'd slotted them with enhancements. Some of the enhancement icons turned grey. What does this mean?

Ok, it looks like if I go to Slots/Enhancements > Slots > Auto-Arrange All Slots, that fixes it. Was it a bug? I was worried that I'd slotted something the wrong way. I'm still going to post this in case anyone else is wondering.

When you slot an enhancement it locks in the level at which you slotted it. If you then move the slot to somewhere where it is illegal (impossible to have a level 10 slot on a level 40 power, for example) then the enhancement will gray out, letting you know it's illegal. But it's only cosmetic, the program will still treat it as a valid slot for all its calculations.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn