Stealth post-i27p2

Prior to I27p2 I built a character with Concealment>Stealth and then slotted Hover with a +stealth IO to bring it up to full invisibility while still able to attack.

Now that Stealth is full invisibility by itself I'm wondering if I should change things. Combat Attributes tells me that my PVE stealth range is 55 ft with Stealth and 85 ft with the +stealth Hover active.  Is that actually giving me any advantage or it is just a technical bonus?

Would I be better off unslotting +stealth from Hover and replacing it with a LotG +rech?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Starjammer05 said:

Prior to I27p2 I built a character with Concealment>Stealth and then slotted Hover with a +stealth IO to bring it up to full invisibility while still able to attack.

Now that Stealth is full invisibility by itself I'm wondering if I should change things. Combat Attributes tells me that my PVE stealth range is 55 ft with Stealth and 85 ft with the +stealth Hover active.  Is that actually giving me any advantage or it is just a technical bonus?

Would I be better off unslotting +stealth from Hover and replacing it with a LotG +rech?

Thanks in advance.

You are better off putting a stealth IO into one of your prestige sprints that way you can use it if needed but usually you won't have to.

Put a LotG in Hover. 

• Like 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

@Starjammer05: As @Bopper stated, you're better off putting something other than a stealth IO there in nearly every situation.

Here is the wiki article on stealth and perception if you wanted to look for more scenarios, but for the most part 55 feet of PvE stealth is enough to cover most everything you run into, and you need over 100 feet to get to the next tier (turrets and GMs). 85 feet will get you within regular ranged attack distance of a sniper before they start attacking, though the number of times that is actually really helpful are few and far between.