"Tanker Melee" on my Blaster?

Wavicle

If I had to guess, the critical proc from Shinobi is what's making it show up.  Proc powers tend to do strange things like that.  Why it's referred to as "Tanker Melee" though doesn't make much sense when Shinobi is more like a Scrapper crit, or Stalker I guess?

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

On 6/12/2021 at 4:03 AM, ZorkNemesis said:

If I had to guess, the critical proc from Shinobi is what's making it show up.  Proc powers tend to do strange things like that.  Why it's referred to as "Tanker Melee" though doesn't make much sense when Shinobi is more like a Scrapper crit, or Stalker I guess?

I think you have to have hit it on the head.

The full name of that power is "Redirects.Tanker Melee.Shinobi Skills". So the powerset name is, for some reason, "Tanker Melee". This is almost certainly a copy/paste mistake - the internal name is "Redirects.Blaster_Ninja_Training.Shinobi_Proc".

As an aside, this is what happens if the game thinks you have powers from any powerset not marked as primary or secondary - a heading for the powerset name appears in the third, right-most column, where all your pools and temp powers and such go. If you have a "fruit salad" character with powersets that are normally impossible, they appear over there too. Which is sort of what's happening here.

Edited by UberGuy