Power Pools Adjustments

Spectre7878

Any thoughts on getting updates on force of will and fighting pool. Sorcery recent updates made this pool outshine compared to the of other power pool  abilities. I would really love to see some updates to these pools. The damage, recharge and or animation times need to be adjusted. 

fighting

-more damage

force of will
-faster animation

-more damage

-recharge reduction 

experimentation

Both Experimentation and Force of Will will be buffed like Sorcery was, it’s just a question of when. They will mimic the recharge/duration of the new Rune of Protection, and presumably all of the other powers will be buffed as was the case with Sorcery. I for one cannot wait and am hoping this is in the next page. I have tons of characters with Sorcery now thanks to the massive buff.

Just now, Dahkness said:

Just wait. That’s all you can do. I’m just as excited to see what comes to. This last update just came out. Sorcery is still buggy for other ATs. I’d prefer to see those big addressed before we get more

What’s still buggy? Serious question

6 hours ago, Dahkness said:

Arcane bolt. Can’t use it with PB’s or WS. If you have the proc up and you shape shift it completely cancel the proc. 

That's sadly typical and not really a bug with Sorcery. It's just conforming with how pool powers interact (or don't) with Khelds in general. 

I'm not saying you aren't right that it sucks, because it does, but its a Kheld issue affecting all Pool Powers, not a Sorcery issue. Khelds need a balance pass overall and one of my hopes with it is that they get proper Pool Power access. The crux of the problem is animations I think. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Carnifax said:

That's sadly typical and not really a bug with Sorcery. It's just conforming with how pool powers interact (or don't) with Khelds in general. 

I'm not saying you aren't right that it sucks, because it does, but its a Kheld issue affecting all Pool Powers, not a Sorcery issue. Khelds need a balance pass overall and one of my hopes with it is that they get proper Pool Power access. The crux of the problem is animations I think. 

I agree. It’s a bummer cause you need to set up binds to quickly shape shift to make them efficient. It’s sucks when it goes off and you cant save the proc when you go back into human form to boost your ST dmg.  who takes sorcery on PBS? Heh… I just took for rune in the hopes to up my ST dmg in human form. 

Rip PBs

Edited by Dahkness
  • Like 1

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

i mostly take pools for mules and utility.  i take kick when i need fighting pool and to me it is only useful to mule a +rech 

basically i am saying it hardly matters to me the underlying stats on these mediocre powers.

i like the recent changes to stealth and fly.  sets i use a lot

i was less than happy with RoP changes but i am not running Brutes much anymore.  Still, it was a rough change to high recharge builds.

26 minutes ago, Snarky said:

i was less than happy with RoP changes but i am not running Brutes much anymore.  Still, it was a rough change to high recharge builds.

You ought to try the Sorcery pool in its entirety now. They very slightly downtuned one power as part of a large overall buff. Sorcery has jumped up several places in the rankings for me. 

• Thanks 1