Character select pages skipped: goes from page 10 to 12, and 20 to 22.

Tuft

Now we know all ur Names 🙂

But back to be serious some have Reunion listed an some Reunion (EU), dont know if that should be that way but it looks strange nonetheless.

Try it on a different comp with a fresh playerslot.txt maybe an option?

To add: That i just tried it on a Laptop with Win10/HC Launcher and i could access all char in page 11 normally on Reunion, same on my normal Comp with running Win 7 and Tequila Launcher.

Greetings

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

Obviously, just as some buildings by famous-name builders don't really have 64 floors despite the top floor elevator button saying so, City doesn't really have 1,000 alt slots.

Busted, Devs!

😄 😄 😄

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

2 minutes ago, Shenanigunner said:

Obviously, just as some buildings by famous-name builders don't really have 64 floors despite the top floor elevator button saying so, City doesn't really have 1,000 alt slots.

Busted, Devs!

😄 😄 😄

I've not surpassed the first two pages, have you seriously hit 1,000 alts!? That is insane. 👏

Some players claim to have filled their slots, and on multiple servers, IIRC. I guess for some, actually playing the game isn't all that important. 🙂

• Haha 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

I have at least 4 pages on one server for sure, but that's because some pages have empty spaces due to being grouped by page on that server.

As for Your list:

1. Make a Copy of the PlayerSlot file
  2. In the original, Delete all of the Reunion (EU) entries
  3. Of the remaining, Make sure no to alts have the same number next to their name on any server in the file as well
  4. Save the file
  5. Rearrange as needed

See if that doesn't sort things out for you.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

6 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

Some players claim to have filled their slots, and on multiple servers, IIRC. I guess for some, actually playing the game isn't all that important. 🙂

Well Altitis is a (non-billable) thing so... :p 

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)