The 'standard' display badges for your characters.

Heraclea

Heraclea: 'Liberator', 'Last Line of Defense', 'Tough', 'Centurion', often others.  Still waiting for 'Strong and Pretty' and 'Mistress of Olympus'.

Catrina: 'Kill Skuls', always.  Xihuiyan! Xictemocan! Xicmictican in Tzontecomatl!  The Aztec gods are peeved at the Skulls.  She is their emissary. 

Grandma Gnosis: 'Old Fashioned'.

Maiden Heaven: 'Protector of Innocents'.

What are some of the badges your characters typically display?

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

For context: Fairchild ex Somnium is a kind, polite, supportive herald of a slumbering ancient god who views the path her mission has taken as a sad, unfortunate set of circumstances, and warns others of the Legacy Chain and Midnight Squad ("Emperor Cole has taught us what we had long since known: Too often does protection become control").  Her title is "False Prophet," which says everything about her real intentions.

The one for The Patriarchy (this guy is self-explanatory) is gonna be a long time coming, but once I hit 50 I'm hitting Recluse's Victory and beating Miss Liberty so I can get "Oppressor."

Zoe the Outlander's story is... convoluted (I am actually quite terrified of trying to explain it because it sounds like a fever dream), but "Demiurge" fits in the Platonic sense rather than the Gnostic one.

(A little context behind the characters would work great for this, 'cause I can't remember all of your guys' backstories.  Sorry, it's been a busy month.)

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.

(A little context behind the characters would work great for this, 'cause I can't remember all of your guys' backstories.  Sorry, it's been a busy month.)

The shared backstory of all of my Amazon characters is the link on the Latin text. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

The Hour Thief: Midnighter Archivist, Avid Reader, Old Fashioned, Man In Black, Tempus Fugitive (someday), and Time Saver. His Praetorian double Tempo Rubato gets Old-Timer (badge unavailable to Primals).

Other characters of mine don't get a long list of potential good badges like that but I do pair them up when there's a good one, it's just not generally more than one: The New Colossus wears Passport, Spectral Relativity wears The Constant, Argent Provocateur wears The Silver Bullet, Blue Moonrise (an astral projection of a comatose psychic) gets Ethereal Drifter, and - the best badge to character matchup I have ever and will ever make - Saurus (a literal dinosaur) with Early Bird.

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry