The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

P2W text adjustment

Techwright

Robotech_Master in 2019's P2W guide wrote:  "Renewal of Light includes a flashy animation effect and a PBAoE blast that knocks back and disorients enemies around you. Return to Battle just lets you get back up, but applies five max-size Inspirations to you, the same as leveling up does." (emphasis mine)

I'm probably not the only one who has stood in front of the P2W vendor trying to figure out which of these is the best fit for my character and failing because P2W doesn't include a function description for each.  Would it be possible to add a very brief function description on each please?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Okay, you're talking about the T4V vendor... okay...

It would also be nice if the T4V vendor noted that the two countdowns were mutually exclusive.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

40 minutes ago, Zepp said:

Okay, you're talking about the T4V vendor... okay...

It would also be nice if the T4V vendor noted that the two countdowns were mutually exclusive.

So the Praetorian counterpart of the P2W vendor has different text?  If so, curious.  Because the P2W covers mutual exclusivity, calling it a "shared cooldown".

EDIT:  Oh, and since I brought it up, some of the other P2W stuff could use a brief description.  One example would be the vanity travel powers like Void Skiff and Rocket Board.  It just gives their name.  It doesn't say their maximum speed, and more importantly, it says nothing about being unable to combat while riding them.

Edited by Techwright

10 hours ago, Techwright said:

Robotech_Master in 2019's P2W guide wrote:  "Renewal of Light includes a flashy animation effect and a PBAoE blast that knocks back and disorients enemies around you. Return to Battle just lets you get back up, but applies five max-size Inspirations to you, the same as leveling up does." (emphasis mine)

I'm probably not the only one who has stood in front of the P2W vendor trying to figure out which of these is the best fit for my character and failing because P2W doesn't include a function description for each.  Would it be possible to add a very brief function description on each please?

Yes, please, everything there should have something to explain how they work.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 10/2/2021 at 9:58 AM, Techwright said:

So the Praetorian counterpart of the P2W vendor has different text?  If so, curious.  Because the P2W covers mutual exclusivity, calling it a "shared cooldown".

EDIT:  Oh, and since I brought it up, some of the other P2W stuff could use a brief description.  One example would be the vanity travel powers like Void Skiff and Rocket Board.  It just gives their name.  It doesn't say their maximum speed, and more importantly, it says nothing about being unable to combat while riding them.

The reason I stated that was because you did not include it in the suggested replacement text. It should have the same text as the vendors on your second-rate alternate dimension...

• Haha 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation