The Witch's House NOW OPEN

Dacy

• Community Rep

Now(3).thumb.png.93fff018d62450d3f9a963fa6e8dedf2.png

If you visited last year, you've been looking forward to this year, and it will not disappoint! Twice as big, more thrills, chills, and some nights will have scare actors. If you didn't get to visit last year...well, you are in for a scary treat! Come see why this is a huge favorite at Halloween! (Even if you have to make an alt to visit, it's worth it, I promise!)

-Dacy

• Like 6

I went through all the different locations in this base and was amazed at how so much could be fit in to something so small. Clever, ingenious, amazing so much detail and smart use of base items - those were things I was saying out loud when I was going through. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS BASE OUT!

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Yes!  This is a MUST SEE!  And if you know anything about base construction, some of the details and clever usage of place-able objects will make your jaw drop. 

I had the benefit of doing this with several "actors" to make it even more alive and creepy!  It's totally worth it.  This base is on another level, it's a truly work of art!  Hopefully y'all will be able to enjoy it as much as I did, and you might even get stalked by a certain killer clown...  Just beware the sounds of a blade behind you or bloody foot steps following you!  (and that's just one of the nightmare-fuel things here)
No spoilers, just watchout for this guy sneaking up behind you:

• Like 2

Just wanted to drop by to say that I was so impressed with your haunted house base! It was truly AMAZING! I've been playing CoH since 2004, and I've seen all manner of bases, but the creativity of your haunted house is a true work of art!

Thank you!

• Like 1

• Community Rep

Thank you! Please do  stop by again;  we're getting more live actors all the time. Weekends and evenings should be especially good, from midweek on. So far. 🙂

-Dacy

Just finished up in there. One of your live actors legitimately jump scared me... like his timing was perfect. I won't spoil anything by saying who or what, but he knew exactly when I would be turning around. I maaaay have turned off walk for that one.

Do yourselves a favor and go in there with walk turned on! It is well worth it and really makes the whole experience. I even did some of it in first person which was like playing an entirely different game. It's very obvious how much time and energy you put into this. I am beyond impressed. You were telling the truth when you said making an alt (and I'll add leveling until you get walk) is worth it.

P.S. I did find the secret room... not sure if I found it the correct way though.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later
  • Community Rep

I have left it open, for those who still care to stroll through, tho of course, none of the afk characters or scares that really brought it to life are still there. 🙂 I'm unsure at this point whether or not I will leave it open until the season draws near again, or if I will again shutter it and only have it open for Halloween. But for now, yes, it's still open. 🙂

-Dacy